The K-Electric’s official Mobile App as well as Consumer Portal, KE Live, is a self-service solution designed for K-Electric customers providing various services on the go. KE Live is here to make your life easy and hassle free with first of its kind convenience avenues now just a tap away.
Some current features include:
- Live Power Status
- Load-shed Schedules
- Billing Details & History
- Real-time KE Notifications
- Find Your Nearest Customer Care Centre
- Speak Up – Report Power Theft
- Electricity Complaints
- Billing Complaints
- Get Complaint History
You can click here to avail KE Live services via web-based portal or you can download the app from either Google Playstore or Apple Appstore by clicking on the relevant button below:
Frequently Asked Questions
Once you have provided the credentials, you will receive One Time Password (OTP) via SMS (valid for 15 minutes) for verification. You will then be redirected to login page where you can sign into your account.
Please note that same login credentials are applicable for website as well as mobile app.
You can add/link multiple KE accounts by clicking on Manage Accounts tab provided at the bottom right corner of your mobile app.
You can also delete KE account by going in Manage Account section. Click on the account number and swipe left, which will further give you options to Edit/Delete.
Inbound calls – (021)118 or (021)99000
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, & LinkedIn)
Walk-in to IBC
SMS- type CHAT [space], [your message] and SMS it to 8119.
- Know your Current Power Status
- If you experience load-shed, you can view your load-shed schedule
- Know your Billing details
- Get important KE notifications
- Locate your KE Customer Care Centre
- Get Duplicate Bill
- SPEAK UP (Report Theft)
- Lodge Electricity and Billing Complaints
- Get Complaint History
- Get Maintenance Shutdown Notifications
It is worth mentioning that your identity will be kept confidential and not disclosed in any case.
- Go to KE live
- Click manage KE accounts.
- Click on the contract account and swipe left
- Edit the information.
- Press submit.
- Go to KE live main menu.
- Click on your name/ photo.
- Edit profile screen shall appear.
- Add all the information in the edit profile section.
- Press update.
You can learn more about FCA on our website from the below link.
Also please note that KE Live is compatible on Android (7 and above) and iOS 10.3 and above.
- Non-payment in current and consecutive months.
- Disconnection or Reconnection issue (in that case, please helpline)
- Late reflection of change of status on app
- Cardholder must have sufficient limit of funds in the issued Credit/Debit card.
- On the duplicate bill page select “Payment Method”.
- Enter complete cardholder details.
- Verify & Pay
Verify payment details thoroughly. Click “Confirm and Pay” to complete the transaction.
Please note, KE does not charge any fees or charges over the Gross Amount Payable and any amount that might appear as additional deduction is the VAS charges for processing the transaction.